subscribe to RSS feeds

Tax Relief Blog

« back to all blogs

Terminated IRS Installment Agreement? Appeal it!


Did the IRS recently terminate your Installment Agreement?  If your IRS termination letter is dated less than 30 days ago, you may be able to Appeal it by submitting a Collection Appeal Program (CAP) request on form 9423. 

We recommend catching up your missed payment or correcting whatever issue may have caused your IA to default in the first place before submitting the CAP.  In addition, you may want to simply call the IRS once you've corrected the issue to see if a representative can reinstate your agreement over the phone.  If not, IRS Appeals may be able to help.

Fresh Start Tax Relief's fee is $499 no matter how much you owe the IRS.  We'll investigate your IRS back taxes and show you how to request the resolution and reduction of your own IRS tax debt.

« back to all blogs



Name (required)
E-mail (required but not shown)


Blog Articles

Our Specialties

  • Tax Debt Resolution / Tax Relief
  • Offer in Compromise / IRS Settlement
  • IRS Penalty Abatement and Relief
  • Installment Agreement / Monthly Payment Plan
  • Tax Lien, Levy and Garnishment Removal
  • IRS Lien Subordination, Withdrawal, Discharge
  • Enrolled Agents / Tax Debt Specialists

Fresh Start Tax Relief LLC, Taxes - Consultants & Representatives, Chicago, IL

Stay In Touch

follow us on Facebook learn about us on LinkedIn follow us on Google+ follow us on Twitter review us on Yelp