NEW MEXICO TAXATION AND REVENUE BACK TAX RELIEFGet started resolving your state tax liabilities using the information below. If you still need help, reach out to us using the contact form to the right of this page.
Taxpayer Rights & Responsibilities web page.
NM Taxation and Revenue Monthly Payment Plan
New Mexico a couple of Payment Plans available.
- Short-Term – a max of 12 monthly installments and no tax lien will be filed.
- Installment Agreements – formal, written agreements allowing up to 72 months to pay back the taxes, tax lien will be filed.
A few more items to consider about the NM's Installment Agreements.
- If you have seasonal income, ask about offers fluctuating payments.
- Financial information may be required to get an Installment Agreement.
- The state may require you to apply for a loan before granting a formal monthly payment plan.
State of New Mexico Offer in Compromise
Nope, out of luck. No OIC in NM.
page last reviewed 10/22/2021